Friday, September 14 - “Partners & Pairings “
6:00pm to 9:00pm
Attendance limited. Proceeds help support local food pantries.
6:00pm to 8:00pm - Dishing with the Chefs
- Each chef will partner with a local winery and food producer/farmer in order to prepare a tapas
dish and wine selection using fresh, local ingredients.
- Attendees will have an opportunity to sample each dish and meet the chefs & their partners.
- Wine & beverages will be available for sale.
8:00pm to 9:00pm - After Dinner Dance
- Relaxed, networking event that will feature live entertainment.
Saturday, September 15 - “Regional Showcase “
11:00am to 5:00pm
Estimated attendance: 2,500 plus. Marketed to households from metro areas across NYS & the Finger
Lakes (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Albany), primary drive markets (PA,OH, Canada) and others (Hudson
Valley, Southern Tier).
11:00am to 5:00pm - Main Exhibition Halls Open
- Booths will feature a mix of Restaurants/Chefs, Wineries/Beverage Producers and Farms/Food Producers.
Exhibitors will have an opportunity to sell their products in addition to offering samples /tastings.
11:30am to 4:30pm - Cooking Demonstrations and Educational Seminars
- Local chefs will prepare a dish from scratch (using the finest local ingredients) in front of a live audience.
- Event-goers will have an opportunity to ask questions of renowned chefs and sample their featured dish.
- Educational seminars will feature live demonstrations on subjects such as proper wine tasting,
gardening, bottling and canning.
5:00pm - Epicurean Experience Giveaway
- Event goers will have an opportunity to win a fabulous prize package valued over $1,000.